Saturday, December 13, 2008

Work Christmas Party!

Today I went to our work Christmas party. We went quading from Four Peaks down to Saguaro Lake and had a fabulous lunch!! Thanks for the BBQ Waldo's!!! I was rather terrified to ride a quad because every time I get on one I have wrecked. I am proud to say that I did not wreck this time. Came very close once but didn't!! YIPEEE!!! Our work group is so much fun and we had a total blast!! Thank you so much Dr. A and Dr. E and of course your lovely spouses!! You guys are the most awesome bosses and are always so good to us. I am thankful I have a job in this day and age and am more grateful that it is with people that I really do love. You guys ROCK!!! Merry Christmas!! PS We missed you Annette, Lisa, and Gail!!












4 comments:

Rubalcavas said...

I'm glad you didn't kill yourself!

Joele and Matt said...

Me too!! Thanks for caring Ness:)

The Dillon 6 said...

what a FUN idea! My kids would FREAK out!!! :)

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

HOW FUN!!!!! What a great idea!