Did this on facebook and thought it would be fun here! I tag whoever wants to do it!
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. I am stressing trying to figure out 25 things about me.
2. I have more brothers and sisters than my husband has brothers and sisters and cousins on both sides.
3. I am in the middle of 14 siblings. Yes, there are whole, steps, and halves but in my book they are all just my crazy brothers and sisters:)
4. I love and I mean love action movies. Give me that over chick flicks any day!
5. I want to learn how to fight like they do in action flicks. Like the Bourne movies.
6. On that note I could see myself one day kicking some serious a** from said fighting skills!
7. I am a total Disney fanatic.
8. Despite my love for Disney I totally despise Winnie the Pooh! I would take him out if I had the chance. Horrible I know.
9. I could live at Disneyland or Disneyworld and never get sick of it.
10. I have passed on my love of Disney to my wonderful kiddos!
11. I hate seafood. YUCKYYY!!!!
12. I only like cold cereal for breakfast. Nothing but cereal which sometimes make my husband nuts cuz he would love to go out for breakfast.
13. I am a total night owl. If I make it to bed before midnight I must be sick.
14. I am NOT a morning person. I hate mornings and am not that wonderful in the morning.
15. I have been married to an AWESOME guy for almost 17 years.
16. I hate to have my feet touched. Had 1 pedicure and about crawled out of my skin.
17. I hate spa treatments. Went for a massage and was more tense after than before I went in.
18. I have worked at my job off and on for almost 14 years. I will probably die there:) hee hee
19. I was once a nanny.
20. I do NOT like snow or cold. Give me 120 degrees over cold anytime.
21. I am a total TV junkie. Love it!
22. I am full of useless information. Almost scary some of the information I know.
23. I love to read. When I read nothing else seems to exist around me. My family hates it when I read. Just bummed I never have that much time to read.
24. I love to travel!! Wish I was loaded so I could travel all the time.
25. I love my family cuz I have a wonderful husband and three amazing kids!
No pressure to do it if I tag ya but would to read about ya!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Today Sam is just sitting playing with his Lego's. All of a sudden he jumps up and takes off his sneakers saying "I'm going to wear Italy now!" We couldn't figure out what he was talking about until he took my boots and put them on.
Sam - See Mom and Dad I'm wearing Italy!
It's a good thing that kid got a globe for Christmas and knows all this fun stuff now.
If I was a good mom I would've taken a picture but I'm not so deal with it:)
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Just want to brag again on the kids. Riley made Principal's Honor Roll this last grading period. She is such a smart child and Matt and I don't know where she gets it from. She even has the highest AR points in the entire school with a goal of getting higher before school ends. We are so proud of her. Sam made Successful Stallion which is a huge deal for him. When Sam started out the school year he was struggling so much. At the first parent teacher conference his teacher even mentioned that if he didn't show signs of improvement soon there was a pretty good chance they were going to hold him back. We have lucked out in the teacher department for our kids and Sam sure has got himself a good one. She has tutored him twice a week and with loads of work at home he has come so far! He just missed getting on the honor roll by a few percentage points...darn math!! I am so proud of his hard work!! Way to go Sam!! I am not leaving Kristina out but since she is in Middle School they don't let us know of the Assemblies. She of course is doing AWESOME in school and as always has made the honor roll! Way to go my sweet Bucko kids:)
Our little smartie pants Riley made it to the school spelling bee last week. She was so nervous but did an awesome job. She made it to the last round in the fight for 2nd and 3rd place. She didn't place but we are so proud of how good she did!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
I just had to post this picture. While in Tucson the boys, aka Matt, Sam, and Grandpa Richie, were suppose to go to the races. While on the way Sam got to wear Grandpa's hat. I just love this picture and thought I would share. I wish I had a picture of Grandpa in the hat so we could compare. Maybe another time.