Sunday, August 24, 2008

Kristina's Talk


Today my darling daughter just seemed so darn grown up! She was asked to give a talk in church today on camp and how it helped her testimony grow. She was so nervous to get up in front of everyone and I can't say that I blame her. She got up and if I might say so did an excellent job. I am so proud of her and her willingness to do what is asked of her. I can't believe how fast she is growing and what a great young woman she is turning out to be. We love her tons!!


On a side note...Our stinken A/C has gone out yet again!! Well technically the part did not fit exactly right so we have to wait till tomorrow for the other part. Needless to say it is soooooo hot in this house right now. We are trying to ride it out but might break down and go to a hotel tonight. Think cool thoughts for us please:)

4 comments:

Rubalcavas said...

I can't believe how grown up she is either!

CASSIE said...

Wow! How neat..I remember my first talk...I cried...of course..she is getting so big..from that picture..you can defineatly tell your her MOM!! I remember when ours when out-- I don't evny you!

KatSpy said...

Yay Joele! So glad you joined the mass. ;o) Can I add you to my Friends and Family list? Now I get to 'peek' in on you.

Joele and Matt said...

Hi Kathleen! Of course you can add me cuz you know darn well I am going to add you. How are you?