Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fun little comments



This past weekend I was just laying on the couch watching some TV, which hasn't happened on a weekend in awhile. While there Sam came and plopped himself on my to watch with me. He puts his hands on my face and said "Mommy I just think you're cute." I said "Well son I think you are just cuter." He replied "Mommy you're just the cuter one." Made my heart just plain melt. He can be so darn sweet sometime and such a little stinker at other times.




Then today my sweet Riley asked me when we were doing homework, "Mom back in the olden days was $4 alot of money?" I asked when the olden days were to give her a good answer. That sweet little child (said with tremendous sarcasm when I say sweet!), "Of course when you were little, duh". Nothing like making me feel like a million bucks. Good thing she is cute:)

2 comments:

Rubalcavas said...

Ha Ha...that was funny...I don't think you're THAT old though...glad you joined the blogging world!

CASSIE said...

DARN KIDS-- YOU LOVE THEM SOMETIMES- AND OTHER TIMES WANT TO THROW THEM AWAY! :) JK-- WELL-NOT REALLY.