Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Slacker Blogger

I know I have been totally horrible lately about blogging. The last few weeks of May were just so crazy with school getting out and me filling in a little more at work that I just haven't done much. Plus we are kind of boring most of the time:) Any who...Kristina has been gone for the last 2 weeks in NY and she arrives home tomorrow!!! Yippeee! We've missed her tons. I think I will let her be the guest blogger and tell us all about her trip then. That should hold us over till I can come up with something fun to post about.

1 comment:

Tai said...

YEA!! I bet you are so glad that she is home now!!! I love New York. I can't wait to go back there some day!! What was she doing there? Visiting Family? So...I LOVE the New Moon movie clip! We will have to do another girls night and see that one too. When does it come out? Good call on adding the twilight movie music to your blog... I love it!