Thursday, October 2, 2008

YW Standards Night

This past Tuesday I was able to join Kristina for YW for their Standards night. I wasn't feeling to up to going but I am so glad I did. Kristina is blessed to have such wonderful leaders who care for the girls and keep their best interest at heart. I feel that is why she loves YW so very much. I am so thankful for that because when I was her age I was not quite a fan and could be quite a stinker about it. The night was stressing Temple marriage and the choices they make today and how it effects what happens in the future. The spirit was strong and I was so glad to be able to share it with my sweet Kristina. She is such a great young lady and has such a strong testimony of the gospel for her age. She makes me so proud. I know she has her moments (oh boy does she have her moody moments:)) but she is very good girl whom I love so very much. Thank you leaders for all the work you do. I am so glad my daughter has you in her life!

1 comment:

CASSIE said...

How fun! I just can't believe she is growing up sooo big!