Friday, January 28, 2011

Sisters visit and Ranan's bday

Okay first off, don't everyone kilt over because I am finally updating the blog. Life has been crazy busy for the past couple of months and I have been just too plain tired to put in time for this. Now onto business. During Thanksgiving my sisters Vanessa and Cassie and their families came for a visit from NY. They were lucky enough to go to Disneyland and then we were able to see them for the end of their stay. Of course I think it was asking too much for me to get a decent picture of everyone but what are ya gonna do? We also were able to celebrate Ranan's birthday. It was so much fun to see everyone. Thanks so much Klint and Corinne for having us all over.

The kiddos ready to eat some cake

Some of the crew. I am still kicking myself for not getting any pics of Ness and Cass!
Look at that face! You just want to eat her up:)

1 comment:

CASSIE said...

It was so fun to see you guys! Ranan is LOVING his doodle pad! COME VISIT US!