Friday, January 28, 2011

Christmas 2010!

Christmas was such a fun, relaxing family day. The kiddos woke up excited for the day. Thank heavens they didn't get up at the crack of dawn. I don't know if I could've handle that. We spent the morning opening presents and then having a very yummy Christmas breakfast thanks to Matt! After relaxing for a little while we headed over to my mom's for dinner. It was so fun to see everyone and we were excited to see Shelene who came and surprised everyone! We sure do miss her. Then it was back home to watch movies and head off to bed. I am so thankful for the holiday season were we can spend good times with family members, and also celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ.

Heading down the stairs for some Christmas joy!
What did Santa bring?
Gotta stay warm by the Yule Log
According to Matt everyone needs some summer sausage!
We love it!
My eldest child thought I needed an unflatering picture on here. Good thing I'm secure with myself:) PS we are making breakfast.
Matt's Fushigi was a hit with the crowd!
Family bonding time!
Riley trying out her new camera!

No comments: