Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We had Thanksgiving at our house again. Matt loves to make the dinner and does such a fabulous job! It was pretty low key this year since we didn't have as many people and we just kinda chilled and ate. It was such a great weekend minus the fact that I got a flipping cold. We also put up the Christmas decorations and I'm relieved to have that out of the way. Now I just have got to get the Christmas shopping done and we can rest easy the rest of the Christmas holiday. I hope everyone else had a fabulous Turkey Day:)


Matt brining the turkey
Getting it ready for the oven
Sam and Michael feeling thankful
Liesl was hard at work
Getting everything set up and ready to go
Yum! The beloved turkey!!
Decorating for Christmas
I swear it looks much better now
Riley was working too hard and needed a break

No comments: