Thursday, July 9, 2009

Toad!

Last Thursday it had finished raining and we were sitting watching a movie. Well actually I was finishing dishes but that is besides the point:) Matt kept asking me what the noise was that he kept hearing. I had the water running and couldn't hear anything so he stopped the movie and I stopped what I was doing. It then sounded like someone was knocking on our back sliding glass door. Matt went to look and nothing was there. We heard it again and I looked out our side window and caught a glimpse of something moving on the ground. I swear it was the biggest toad I have ever seen! I tell you I have seen some mighty big toads growing up in Taylor but they were not quite as big as this one. Matt did take a picture and it totally doesn't do it justice because he didn't put anything next to it to compare size but trust me...IT WAS HUGE!!!
I promise it was big:)

3 comments:

Rubalcavas said...

EWWWWW!

Auburn said...

Yucky!!

The Dillon 6 said...

wowie -- my kids would FLIP for one that size...most of ours are about the size of a quarter...