Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Harry Potter Baby

Tonight we were able to go to an early screening of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince thanks to Dr. Garn and Mason's office. The show started at 5:30 and I had to hustle after work to make it there. They said if you dressed up you might win a prize so Kristina and Riley were willing to do it. Riley went as Hermoine. She totally had the hair for it:) We couldn't find a full on costume and made do with what we had. Kristina went as Bellatrix. She made a pretty good bad guy. Riley ended up winning first place with her costume. I think because she was the youngest one up there. She was so happy because she won her very own light up wand. Kristina didn't win and was a little bitter but I think she looked fantastic. Better luck next time kiddo. We had loads of fun with our office and enjoyed the movie tons. I was a little disappointed in the ending. I thought they could've followed the book much better but what are you going to do? It was a great movie all in all and lots of funny parts. We had a great night! Kristina drew this dark mark herself for her costume!



Kristina, Riley, Mandi, and Chelsea
They were giving away these glasses. Doesn't Riley look great?!
Mandi and Kristina being silly
Riley with her prize. I got in trouble for not taking a picture when they were in front of the theater. Whoops!
Kristina being bitter for not winning

4 comments:

The Self's said...

Your girls are so adorable! And Kristina...she's got some amazing artistic skills!! I can't wait to see this movie. I've heard some great things about it.

The Dillon 6 said...

what a fun night! Laurel went to see it at 12:01am last night with some friends, and then again tonight with a couple of other friends. I look forward to seeing it after all the hype dies down. :)

Ashley said...

How fun, the girls look great. I cant wait to see this movie.

jdb in AZ said...

You don't know me, but I couldn't help wondering if Kristina turned one of the contest judges into that toad you saw recently. It would serve them right.