Sunday, November 28, 2010

Synergy Chicks Disneyland Adventure!

A week and a half ago I got to take an adventure with the work girls (except for Mandi, Ashley, Laurie, and Lisa) to Disneyland! We spent 3 fun filled days there and I had such a good time. These women are AWESOME and I love them and I'm glad to have the opportunity to work with them everyday. We laughed and laughed and they were even kind enough to put up with my happy tears (and guilt tears) at being at Disneyland for the first time at Christmas time. It is magical and I highly recommend going there to feel the Christmas spirit! Thanks gals for the fun time. I love ya all! Can't wait to do it again!!!




Poor Gail didn't know what she was getting into on this ride. She just held on for dear life:)



Julie was obsessed about not getting wet!


I loved Small World with all it's Christmas lights!

The castle was just beautiful at night!
The 3 amigos after everyone else flew home
Had to put this one up cuz by golly we had a flasher on board!

1 comment:

McDougal Family said...

That looks like it was so much fun! Totally jealous!:) Looks like it's gorgeous at Christmastime! Makes me want to try even harder to get there that time of year at some point! :) Glad you had fun!