Saturday, March 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

Sat. the 6th was my birthday. Since Matt was away to New York for his mom's birthday the kids and I did our own celebrating! The kids were kind enough to let me sleep in that morning. After I got up I decided that since it was such a nice day we needed to go for a hike. While getting ready to go one of my dear friends and old neighbors Tia was in the neighborhood and stopped by for a visit. What a great bday present. After she left we packed up and headed to San Tan Regional Park for a hike. We took a different trail and had lots of fun. With all the rain we have been getting it was so green and beautiful. All I had was my cell phone camera since Matt took our regular camera to NY so sorry for the picture quality. Riley wasn't feeling to great that day but sure was a trooper. After the hike we came home and freshened up and picked up my Mom and George for a yummy birthday dinner at Serrano's. It was such a nice day. I continued the celebrating at the office on Monday with the work crew and had loads of fun. They so know how to party! Sorry no pics to document. Even though we missed Matt tons and tons the kids made sure to make my day special! I guess I don't mind getting so darn old:)




1 comment:

Kyla said...

Happy Birthday you old fart!!