Monday, March 30, 2009

Book Signing!


This Saturday Matt and the kids went to Changing Hands bookstore (we love this store and wished we lived closer) for a book signing of F Minus. Matt loves Tony Carrillo's work and I do have to say the comics are rather amusing. I did have to warm up to them at first. This past summer Kristina took drawing and comic making classes from him and loved it! She brought along a picture she made for him and he had her sign it. She thought that was pretty awesome. They had a fun day.
PS Riley was being a stinker and wouldn't be in the picture:)

2 comments:

Kyla said...

So cool! Mike loves F Minus!!

I can't wait until my cleaning... we should do lunch... if you are allowed ;)

Corinne said...

Crazy! I went to high school with him. I had no idea he did that! He was a major band guy in high school. He dated a girl in my ward all through high school & after. It is a very small world. Go Tony!