Thursday, March 12, 2009

Birthday fun at work!

Since I have blogged on here before about my work family I think I should let you see how we spent my birthday at work. My birthday was on a Friday and I don't usually work Fridays so we decided to put off celebrating till Monday. They are so much fun there. They made sure my desk was totally decked out in fun. We went and had such a fabulous lunch and then came back for some very yummy brownies! (thanks Annette!) They gave me some great gifts and I am wearing my new comfy Mickey Mouse robe in one pic:) These guys are wonderful and I am so thankful I have been so blessed to have found this job. Thanks for a GREAT day!!

Mandi and I
Julie, Marisa, and Gail
Amy and Lisa
My great new robe!
The dang sparklers candles
Annette and I and my groovy headband
Isn't this fun?!

1 comment:

CASSIE said...

How fun!! You do have a great office! I love your haircut!!