Friday, May 21, 2010

Well Hello Blog...Long time no update!

Okay I know, I know. I haven't updated this poor blog in many moons. So very sorry. Let's just face it and say that life is busy. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! Hmmm....Let's think of what's been going on since the last post. I swear that March, April, and now May have just totally flown by. We have been busy with school testing, Easter, company, and getting ready for summer. That's pretty much our life in a nutshell. Let's face it the Bucko family is just kinda boring and that is just fine by me:)

This little guy finally came out of hibernation! We just love him.
After watching Weekend at Bernie's we decided to color eggs for Easter. I think this was the lamest egg coloring kit ever. No wonder it was only 99 cents. Dumb kit!
Best I could get of them for Easter dress. I still think they are a good looking bunch!
Crazy sisters!

No comments: