Friday, January 30, 2009

25 Random Things

Did this on facebook and thought it would be fun here! I tag whoever wants to do it!


Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I am stressing trying to figure out 25 things about me.
2. I have more brothers and sisters than my husband has brothers and sisters and cousins on both sides.
3. I am in the middle of 14 siblings. Yes, there are whole, steps, and halves but in my book they are all just my crazy brothers and sisters:)
4. I love and I mean love action movies. Give me that over chick flicks any day!
5. I want to learn how to fight like they do in action flicks. Like the Bourne movies.
6. On that note I could see myself one day kicking some serious a** from said fighting skills!
7. I am a total Disney fanatic.
8. Despite my love for Disney I totally despise Winnie the Pooh! I would take him out if I had the chance. Horrible I know.
9. I could live at Disneyland or Disneyworld and never get sick of it.
10. I have passed on my love of Disney to my wonderful kiddos!
11. I hate seafood. YUCKYYY!!!!
12. I only like cold cereal for breakfast. Nothing but cereal which sometimes make my husband nuts cuz he would love to go out for breakfast.
13. I am a total night owl. If I make it to bed before midnight I must be sick.
14. I am NOT a morning person. I hate mornings and am not that wonderful in the morning.
15. I have been married to an AWESOME guy for almost 17 years.
16. I hate to have my feet touched. Had 1 pedicure and about crawled out of my skin.
17. I hate spa treatments. Went for a massage and was more tense after than before I went in.
18. I have worked at my job off and on for almost 14 years. I will probably die there:) hee hee
19. I was once a nanny.
20. I do NOT like snow or cold. Give me 120 degrees over cold anytime.
21. I am a total TV junkie. Love it!
22. I am full of useless information. Almost scary some of the information I know.
23. I love to read. When I read nothing else seems to exist around me. My family hates it when I read. Just bummed I never have that much time to read.
24. I love to travel!! Wish I was loaded so I could travel all the time.
25. I love my family cuz I have a wonderful husband and three amazing kids!

No pressure to do it if I tag ya but would to read about ya!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Hey Joele: Never would have guess all that stuff about ya! Glad you wrote it down! Have a great day - Luv yur cousin Barb!

Tai said...

Joele!! I think your are so cool! Check out my blog!

Anonymous said...

I love cold cereal too. That's all I will ever eat for breakfast. 17 years?!! I still remember when you guys were dating or engaged and you came to Cali. with your fam but without Matt. If you weren't on the phone with him, you were agonizing about how much you missed him. Aw - so cute.