Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fun at the airport!





























Matt was able to take Sam, Kristina, and his dad with him to the Williamsfield Airport open house two weekends ago. (I know a little behind in posting here.) Riley and I opted to stay home. Riley because she just didn't want to go and me because I was preparing my house for my fun guest to arrive the following weekend!! Posting of that next! Matt and the kids seemed to have a great time and took lots of fun pictures. One of these times I will have to go. I am a little bummed out I missed it. At least they brought back some yummy pizza!!

1 comment:

The Dillon 6 said...

We are about 20 minutes from Boeing Airfield, and I haven't been there since I was about a year old. We should take our kids to the Museum of Flight...I bet they'd love it!!