Saturday, March 19, 2011

Williams/Gateway Open House

BEWARE OF PICTURE OVERLOAD YET AGAIN!!:)


Let me tell ya that my son was uber excited for this open house. He talked about it day and night. Matt was excited too. This was to be their male bonding day. Sam went to bed early the night before so that he could get up early and go. I heard him and Matt get up and start getting ready then I heard the unmistakable sound of vomiting. Uh oh. Poor Matt was sick I tell ya...SICK! He said he would still take him but that wasn't happening. Of course I couldn't tell the little man that he couldn't go. I rolled out of bed and put my hair in some ponytails and we were off. I know you can tell that rolled out of bed look when you see the pictures. I am glad we went early because by the time we left it was starting to get toasty. I'm glad I got to spend the day with the kiddo. I just felt bad for Matt because I know he really wanted to go too. Better luck next year.








This is Sam saying what the heck does that say??? Silly rabbit!



Oh no! The plane came apart!!

This picture is for my friend Amy though I know she won't see it here:)
Can you imagine having to be in that suit?! That poor guy had to be roasting alive!

This one is for Grandpa George:)

No comments: