Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend

This Easter weekend turned out to be such a nice family weekend. We went on bike rides, watched a few movies together, decorated eggs, Kristina made blue pancakes, and had yummy Easter candy. Of course today we celebrated the real reason for Easter, the Atonement of our Savior. It was such a beautiful program at church today and the Nursery kids were so willing to listen to the lesson. We made pictures to tell the story of the resurrection and I'm pretty sure the kids were going to tell their families what they learned because they were so excited! I absolutely loved this weekend and I'm so very grateful for all mine and my family's many blessings.






6 comments:

Rubalcavas said...

Looks like a good weekend! We miss you guys!

Ashley said...

I am guessing that your egg was the jack skellington one.

Joele and Matt said...

Actually the Jack egg was my eldest's egg. She is obsessed with a few things right now like Twilight and Nightmare Before Christmas.

CASSIE said...

Happy Easter...we still haven't decorated eggs yet... :( Oh-- and I FINALLY say Twilight!!

Beeswax said...

Came over from cuzzin Cassie's place. How are you? You've got some good-lookin' kids over there!

Tai said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I was not nearly as fun as I should have been this Easter with my kids...oh well. There is always next year! PS - I love the "Jack" egg.