Friday, September 12, 2008

My work family











I have been blessed to work at such a great office! If you had to work you totally couldn't find a much better place to be. I thought I would share some of our pictures with you. Today we went to lunch just for fun (thanks for the idea Marisa. We missed you, Julie, and Lisa.) and then some of ladies went for pedicures after. If any of you know me you know that I do not like to be touched much. This was my first pedicure and it was very hard for me to relax because I really HATE to have my feet touched. I would probably have another one but after some time had passed. Who would've thought I could be such a big baby?!
























































This is us on Hawaiian day. We celebrate in June on the half way mark between Christmas. I borrowed Lisa's copies cuz I forgot my camera. Thanks Lisa:)

















Lisa and her friend Melissa were lucky enough to join me and my friend Jeni and sister-in-law Brittney to get our copy of Breaking Dawn . We were so excited because the radio station said that Stephanie Meyers was going to be there and they LIED!!!! That is why we are so very sad. Thanks for partying with the old women Lisa and Melissa:) I love my office and all the wonderful people there!

4 comments:

CASSIE said...

You know I am still bitter right! Just making sure....you better let me know if something comes up..I might just have to pull some strings.

KatSpy said...

Oooohhh. Fuuunnnn. Give Jeni a hug for me. Get her blogging and send her my info.

JC and Jen Young said...

You guys have to much fun at work, I know its like my moms 2nd family. I want a job with you guys.

The Dillon 6 said...

I am sorry you didn't enjoy the pedicure...me? I could go for one every day. ;) It's nice to work with fun people!!!