Sunday, September 12, 2010

Holy Huge Spider Batman!!

How would you like to find this on your bathroom wall? Let me tell ya, you probably wouldn't! These pictures do not do it justice.

Imagine my horror to find that freak of nature, monster right above the bathroom door. I was petrified with fear on how the heck I was going to get out of that room. I knew I had to kill it because...HELLO....would you want that crawling on you at night? I think not! I had the bug spray and camera (because I had to document it) in hand but just couldn't bring myself to go back into the bathroom. Luckily Matt was just getting out of the shower in our other bathroom and I hollered at him to come and get it. I would of done it if he was gone but if he's there then let him, right?! For once he actually got to see one of these beast up close and he finally believes me now when I talk about the ginormous bugs we have running around outside. After he sprayed it it fell to the floor where he sprayed it again. Then he put it in the toilet and the thing showed it full size. Holy crap that things was HUGE I tell ya HUGE! He flushed and it fought going down. Needless to say I flushed a few more times after the fact just to make sure it was gone. I have now had the heebie geebies for the past few days. YIKES!

3 comments:

Auburn said...

that's freakin' me right out.

JC and Jen Young said...

That is the ufliest spider I have ever seen! What is up with it's crazy legs? I would have been screaming for JC the second I saw it even if he was still in the shower! YUCK

Ginny Clark said...

Followed your link from "5 minutes for moms, bug contest". OMG, I swear that is the same spider from my story. I am freaking out all over again.